The Indian Breast Imaging Certifications exam is endorsed by Breast Imaging Society, India and is introduced in 2023. This is an attempt from Breast Imaging society, India to help in standardised training and confirms the competence of the radiologists in various aspects and modalities of breast imaging and interventions.
The examination comprises of oral and written parts. The first part will be 30 MCQ for 35 minutes which will have image based or theory based questions with multiple choice answers. No negative marking for wrong answers. The oral part comprises of case presentations and discussions for 20 minutes.
The results will be announced during the annual conference of Breast Imaging Society, INDIA, (BISICON) and the certificate will be awarded to the successful candidates.
The eligibility Criteria, the syllabus and Application Form are provided in the link below.
Payment only after selection.
No refund or change of date once payment is made
Information about the Exams
- Maximum number of candidates – 6, First come, first serve basis.
- Last date for submission of application – September 15,2023.
- Examination Fee: 15,000 INR
- Announcement of acceptance of application – September 30,2023. The acceptance will be communicated through e- mail.
- Exam Date and Venue – October 27, 9.00am -11.30am. Breast Center, Kovai Medical Center and Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India, PIN – 641014.
- Declaration of results and award of certification – October 28, BISICON 2023.